New Stylish Website For Microsoft Certified Professionals

I have got some great stuff to share today!  I was given the preview of what the experience site will be with the virtual business cards (VBC).  I am liking it.  Okay – I have been good at holding my opinion, whether is has been good, bad or just ehhhh, however, this time – I just have to share – I really like it!  Here are a few of the examples I can show you.

imageimage

The Experience site will be where you will build your custom VBC’s, be able to see stats on your card use, set up an area to showcase yourself, link with Facebook and LinkedIN, get to your MCP transcript and even highlight your resume if you wish.  YOUR site will be about YOU.

Please note:  These are examples and the dev work is still happening.  This is one possible theme you could possibly pick.  You are in control!  I want to stress some things may not occur with phase II, but I am trying to get as much as possible in this summer’s launch.  And I said it—launching summer! 

So, feel free to give me your artistic and technical feedback on the the mock up’s for the experience site!

I’m an MCP & this is a really cool project.

Posted By: KirubaKaran
Microsoft Certified Professional

0 comments:

Post a Comment