You’re going to change the world – and Microsoft is here to help you with this limited offer!
We know that tech savvy students like you will be driving business and technology decisions for tomorrow’s companies. Microsoft will be there with you through every step of your career with career planning, training, certification, community and certification! It’s no secret that there is a shortage of qualified IT Professionals and Developers in today’s workforce. But did you know that:
- 55% of hiring managers consider employee certification as a criterion for hiring
- 46% of Hiring Managers consider employee certification as a criteria for promotion
- 43% of individuals reported salary increases as a result of Microsoft certification
What Is the Value of Microsoft Certification?
Simply put it’s trust and recognition. It means that you stand out in your field with a set of qualifications that demonstrate your skills and commitment to staying current with the very latest and most relevant technology. And for the millions of annual technical graduates around the world, Microsoft credentials are known and trusted differentiators of an individual’s technical competency within a job role or with a specific Microsoft product.
So what are you doing to get noticed by hiring companies?
Start by showing them that you mean business by certifying on the technology that you already know. And let us lend you a hand by providing you with a free certification exam while supplies last from now until June 30th, 2009. You have the knowledge; now put it to the test and advance your career!
- Vouchers are valid for one Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist exams only.
- Valid at any participating Prometric testing center
- There is a limited supply of registration seats. Recipients must register voucher code online with Prometric to ensure redemption.
- Vouchers must be redeemed by June 30, 2009. This means you must register and take the exam before this date.
- You must register your voucher code online at Prometric. Online registration valid for this offer only
- You will be required show proof of your student status with an accredited academic institution (Example : student ID card) and a print out (screen shot) of your voucher code number generated from Dream Spark upon arrival to take the exam at the testing center
- Vouchers are not transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer
- Offer not valid in China, India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Vietnam
How to claim your free Microsoft Technical Specialist exam voucher code
- Sign in using your hotmail id into this site https://www.dreamspark.com/Products/Product.aspx?productid=24
- Get your voucher code by selecting the Get Key button below
- Print out a screen shot showing the voucher code and bring with you to the exam appointment
- Register your voucher code with Prometric and schedule your exam right away
Why is Microsoft doing this?
When asked this question to Mr.Bill Gates he simply said these :
We believe students can do amazing things with technology if given access to the right tools. This is a way to make sure that they have what they need to test the boundaries of what today’s technology can do and also prepare for a great career at the same time. The added benefit to industry is that we’re addressing one of the toughest challenges confronting employers today: attracting and developing qualified IT professionals. We’re trying to help close this gap by giving students globally the opportunity to get the tools they’ll need after they graduate and jump-start their careers to land that first job.
Making sure there is a strong pipeline of technically skilled students is key to the future of the global economy. The ability to create new software and services will be an essential part of the skill set of the next generation of workers. Technology is one of the chief drivers pushing worldwide economic development and job creation. As well as giving students important exposure to the tools they can expect to use in the workplace, Dream Spark is about putting professional-level tools in the hands of students to amplify the impact of their studies and fire up their imaginations about the power of technology.
How will Dream Spark benefit students in their studies and after they graduate?
Students will be able to use the Dream Spark products instantly in their assignments and apply what they’re learning in class to try out new ideas and get more from their studies.
They’ll also have the opportunity to pick up an essential foundation in industry-leading software that will set them up for the workplace and help them make contributions sooner. A recent IDC study found that more than half a million hardware, software and IT services firms, along with end-user organizations, run Microsoft software. That’s 42 percent of the IT workforce worldwide, so they’ll find a rich seam of opportunities awaiting them. The software gives them a distinct competitive edge.
Why are college students important to Microsoft?
Microsoft has been engaging with students since our inception. Our founders were basically students when they started the company, and we have always reached out to students to make sure they had opportunities to show the world what they can do. We believe in the power of students to change the world.
We all have a vested interest in seeing to it that tomorrow’s workforce is as technologically literate as possible. Microsoft is in the fortunate position of being able to do something about this right now. A more technologically-adept future workforce is something every business, government agency and non-profit group stands to gain from. It’s a rising tide that raises all ships.
Dream Spark complements a broad array of initiatives Microsoft supports to unlock the potential and creativity of students. Just take a look at Imagine Cup, MSDN Academic Alliance and Microsoft Student Partners – these are all created to open doors and create opportunities for students.
Do not miss this great opportunity if you are a student!
Now it's your time to shine
Be Microsoft Certified and stand ahead of others!
Unfortunately this offer is not applicable for students in China, India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Vietnam
All the best for Your Exams !!
Posted By: R.v.KirubaKaran
Microsoft Certified Professional